Lets Live Together is a primarily volunteer-run organization. Lets live together relies on the continued support of volunteers. Any time you give to Lets live together is valuable, and the contribution you can make to Lets live together is limited only by your imagination! No experience is necessary. We welcome anyone over the age of 18, and those under 18 are welcome when accompanied by a parent, guardian or other approved adult.
You can help our Project in a number of ways:
- Helping at community events
- Fostering a dog or a pup at your home
- Adoption counseling
- Following up on adoptions
Ways you could help us for awareness :
- Get us permission to put up stalls at your work place, at corporate companies, colleges, public gatherings (at malls, theaters, coffee shops, birthday parties,social events, etc)
- If you place an order in bulk for greeting cards , we could even put in your company name or logo saying “best wishes from……”[order to be given prior to print..printing time would be needed]
- Buy Let’s Live Together Merchandise as an individual for yourself, your friends and family.
- Sponsor us for print materials, banners, posters – to whatever extent it might be possible from you.
Any other way you can think of, whatever skill you have, we can use it! To get involved, contact us at email@example.com
To register as a volunteer at Lets Live Together, just fill and submit the Volunteer form and we will keep you updated on all our adoption camps and events.